Be … Naturally Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract between you and Be … Naturally. They cannot be changed, unless in writing by Be … Naturally.
- Be … Naturally is not able to reserve event places without the full required booking fee.
- All available event places are booked on a first come first served basis.
- Minimum and maximum participant numbers apply.
- We cannot be held responsible for the delivery or clearing of funds, either in full or part.
- All bookings, including any online events, are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- Concessions available for anyone experiencing financial hardship – please feel free to contact us.
We reserve the right to change, alter or adapt our accepted payment methods.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking without giving a reason.
Cancelling your booking.
Sorry, no refunds, unless in the case of extreme circumstances and at the discretion of Be … Naturally.
Cancellation by Be … Naturally
Whilst we will make every effort to run our events as scheduled, there may be exceptional circumstances when we are forced to cancel a booking. In these circumstances, an alternative date will be offered – and if an alternative is not available, a full refund will be offered.
Insurance & Liability
- You will be required to complete a brief Health Questionnaire, although please note that it is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in your health during your time with us.
- Whilst Be … Naturally makes every effort to minimise risks during our events, we will not be held liable for accidents, mishaps or losses that are not a result of negligence on the part of Be … Naturally, or for any accidents or losses which are due to your failure to follow our guidance.
- Be … Naturally cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage to your personal belongings, clothing, money or vehicle unless due to our negligence.
- Be … Naturally recommends that you consider taking out your own personal insurance if required.
- If you have a complaint, you should approach us first during / at the end of the event, as this will allow for a speedy remedy.
- If you feel you have a complaint after the event, you must put it in writing within 14 days of the event.
- We will not be liable for any complaints received after 14 days of the event ending.
- Any complaints received will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Photographs, recordings and videos
- You agree that any photographs or videos taken while with Be … Naturally can be used by us in any way we deem appropriate.
- You must inform us in writing prior to the start of the event that you do not wish to be photographed or videoed.
- If you participate in photographs or videos you will automatically forfeit the right to have your image withheld.
- Recording by participants is not permitted.
Updated June 2020